Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hard Lump Near Groin After Catheterization One Question Before I Go To Bed. I Have Cancer Of The Anus And I Need To Know Why Most Of The Time I Am?

One question before I go to bed. I have cancer of the anus and I need to know why most of the time I am? - hard lump near groin after catheterization

Get the blood in the urine? I have said is located near the kidneys. If the cancer has spread to the kidneys is finished with yor blood in the urine? I have a urinary tract infection, as they were checked for the. In cancer, kidney, blood in urine to get? I need to see the clinic and the doctor tried to before Christmas, but it is at this time of year for all difficult. So after Christmas, I know that stage. Thank God. The lump in my ass is almost as big as a marble. It is difficult, and my lymph nodes in the groin are very sensitive to the touch is not painful. So, if cancer of the anus to the kidneys with blood in the urine over, most of the time? Does this mean that the tumor is bleeding into me? Please help. Like I said, I'm going to see a specialist immediately after Christmas. Any help would apreaciated. Thanks

5 comments:

woolly worm said...

I do not know much, but I know that bladder cancer (including blood, the cancer early INTERNET URINE.CHECK Search also in different lines, RE: causes and treatment of bladder cancer and kidney treatment. And cancer of the anus and treatment. "M glad to go in your treatment.

Samijo said...

I have an answer to your question, but I am sorry to hear about your situation. Please keep the agreement. Are you eating? Well, you should be. They are forming in my prayers and my thoughts and I hope you and your family are in themselves a wall of force necessary to the game are moving to your next appointment, too.

puff said...

I really do not know, but my father recently had an ultrasound of the abdomen and found spots on kidney later became a Catscan and small cysts, which him a urine test and there was blood in this if they werent thinking kidney cancer, but may also have a bladder infection and a urinary tract infection can be resolved with antibiotics if you can not get to see the doc that I recommend you drink cranberry juice, water, and good luck!

charlie said...

Absolutely. Mom Hit Kill RCC 7th September after the battle of four months. "I had 3 bleeding in the urine, so he went to the doc. Assessment has shown, however, a CT scan a mass, if there is .. AI to make sure you can not before Christmas

jojo said...

In what year?

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Pocket dvd Information. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator